Aspira are currently seeking a CAD Data Analyst with Manufacturing, Engineering and Excel Data Analysis experience to work on a large data migration project.
This is a 6 months’ rolling contract, fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing data records for quality and perform corrections
- Correct item attributes that fall outside the acceptable values per the exception reports
- Populate missing attributes for the materials masters as directed
- Mine critical material master data fields, including global material classification characteristic data, according to data standards and based on the review of engineering and purchasing specifications and drawings.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Normal mechanical and analytical ability is a must.
- Must have aptitude for understanding CAD drawings, part specifications, data mining, and projecting data design implications onto varied business processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
- Experience building and working with Pivot tables is a must.
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Bilingual abilities highly preferred (English and Spanish, English and Chinese, English and Japanese)
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.