Wintel System Administrator
This team member along with others will work within the IT Infrastructure organization to help deliver organizational Lifecycle goals.
* Responsible for deploying, configuring, and supporting Windows Server and VMware vSphere.
* Contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work
* Identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution
* Assist on the delivery of system projects related to Windows and VMware
* Support disaster recovery testing activities
* Work with vendors to develop/maintain standards of performance or troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
* Experience with the following:
* Microsoft: Windows Administration, Active Directory
* Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, vMotion
* Microsoft SCOM
* Good understanding of Windows infrastructure
* Experience in managing virtualised infrastructure
* Customer-focused, flexible, and willing to take ownership of issues
* Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication