Senior AWS DevOps SRE – Dublin (remote from Ireland)
Our client, a global market-leader based in Dublin, requires an AWS DevOps SRE to join a team of senior DevOps Engineers to work alongside a global operations dept and to further automate aspects of infrastructure, particular focus on moving from on prem to AWS cloud over the coming period and associated logging and observability experience will be very welcome.
· Work closely with DevOps team (AWS) infrastructure focusing on ongoing improvements, managing and documenting incidents, core services input will be required
· Working with existing team to advance reliability, documenting roadmaps and debugging
· Monitoring and alerting, building deployments and scaling
· 8+ years of post graduation/commercial experience in a DevOps AWS environment
· Multi AWS account experience, landing zone/control tower a definite plus
· Deep knowledge within a Linux based environment plus experience on Terraform and Ansible
· Monitoring/Observability tools (DataDog/Cloud Watch)
· CI/CD Pipeline creation and version control experience
· Additional ELK stack, Kubernetes, Docker and CodeCommit experience advantageous
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.