Super Central Location, Abundant Learning, and Career Opportunities
Spector are looking for a smart, flexible, and professional Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer to add to our talented team.
We are looking for a client-focused engineer who is eager to learn new technologies. This job is well suited to an analytical and critical thinker who can apply logic to problems and have strong interpersonal skills. The role will cross with our professional services team to achieve the best outcomes for clients via complex project delivery.
Spector are an IT Support and Risk Management Provider located in Dublin City Centre. We provide support to a range of well-known clients across various industry sectors. Our operating hours are 08:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday.
We are always on the lookout for talented engineers and people that wish to further develop their careers in the technology sector.
We fully encourage and support external learning, networking and events-based attendance, giving the role a lot of variety and the possibility of meeting new and interesting people.
- Working across teams and closely with our customers, to deliver high quality technical and customer service as part of the Spector and ITIL Framework.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware. Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets and escalations ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Using support tools to manage and track tickets and customer incidents and requests.
- Assisting the professional services team in project design, rollout and successful completion within agreed parameters.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with management and customers at all times.
- Meeting individual and team Key Performance Indicators.
- Contribute to the development of reference/training materials to assist the team through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes.
Education and Qualifications:
Above all we are looking for a candidate that has all/some of the below.
· A minimum 3 years working in a similar role.
· A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree
· Networking, firewalls, server, office365 and azure knowledge.
· Industry certifications – MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
· Problem solving, and active-listening skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team in devising solutions.
· Previous managed service experience an advantage.
· Structured training and career development.
· Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
· Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues, and clients.