I am working with a Financial based company in Dublin to help find their new Security Consultant. If you want to run security process and learn new technologies this could be the role for you.
This role is ideal for candidates who have 5 years' worth of experience and want to stay technical/hands-on.
You will be part of a small team of Security experts working on your projects and global projects.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will participate in the expansion and implementation of security policies and procedures, leverage Network Monitoring, Logging and SIEM systems to produce alerts, audit data and reporting to detect suspicious activity.
The successful candidate will also analyse the threat data to help the Information Security team to determine what response is appropriate.
* Examine, investigate and report security incidents
* Manage and perform internal & external penetration tests, application & network vulnerability assessment scans, and security risk assessment reviews
* Ability to develop and analyse processes
* Identify and detail information risk, governance and compliance concepts and principles
* Monitor, evaluate, and advise on information security issues related to systems, data, network and workflow to ensure security controls are appropriate and operating as intended
* Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security solutions (Firewalls, Intrusion Detection\Prevention Systems, Network Security, Password Management, Data Encryption, Vulnerability Scanners, SIEM Systems and Access Control)
* Working knowledge of information security concepts, standards and best practices
* Monitor security advisories, trends, alerts and vulnerabilities, and communicate accordingly with team managers and data owners
* 5 years experience in Information Security/Network Security
* Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems, Active Directory Architecture, EDR, Data Governance, Vulnerability Management, SIEM systems, and Information Security compliance and standards
* Server and Network Device Security Hardening (routers, switches, firewalls, virtual environments are a plus)
* Strong understanding of governance, risk and compliance frameworks such as NIST and CIS
* Hybrid working from home
For more information, please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.