AWS Cloud Software Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented cloud software engineer to join a really innovative local company who are rapidly becoming one of the market leaders within their sector. They have been growing steadily in a few markets and are now branching out to the US which is going to lead to a rapid level of expansion.
This role will sit on the development team of 14 and the plan is currently to try and double the size of that team by the end of this year. Two years ago this organisation made the decision to completely rebuild their environment in a really ambitious greenfield project. It was a huge success and they now operate an entirely Serverless AWS environment which is brilliant for the team who get to enjoy working with the latest tools and tech on the market.
They are looking for an experienced engineer with excellent hands on experience developing applications in Serverless environments. They'll be looking for strong python skills with knowledge across a wide range of AWS services and functions ideally with some experience deploying cloud applications using CloudFormation.
This is a smaller company where you'll be able to really have an influence and have your architectural decisions taken on board. The team is able to work a wide variety of different projects which keeps things new and exciting every day you open the laptop.
* Strong experience developing applications in Serverless environments
* Extensive Amazon Web Services experience
* Strong experience with Serverless computing methodologies and services like API Gateway, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS and SNS.
* Python development experience
* Experience with AWS IOT related services
* Experience with AWS Developer Services like CloudFormation, CodeBuild etc
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines into cloud environments
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.