Evros Technology Group are excited to be expanding our Managed Services Team!
We are hiring for an experienced Level 2 Support Engineer/Field Service Engineer.
This is an excellent career opportunity to work within a large multinational environment with a leading-edge IT infrastructure. You will work within a highly motivated and technically strong team, comprising Engineers and Support Desk personnel.
This is a role for someone who wants new and exciting challenges, to test their skills and develop new ones and to provide our clients with industry leading technical expertise.
We are open to candidates based in Dublin, Cork and Waterford.
- Working in a growing multi-customer multi-technology Service Desk team with procedures based on ITIL Framework
- Ensuring adherence to critical SLAs at all times
- Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Ms Office Troubleshooting and Support
- Level 2 fault finding with escalation to Third line and external 3rdparties when required.
- Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure customer gets prompt outcome.
- Provisioning accounts and equipment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Technical Knowledge of Active Directory
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- Maintain, build and contribute to documentation.
- Printer Troubleshooting Level 1 and 2
It would be preferred if the candidate had the following accreditation's and experience:
- Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows Desktop Support
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- CompTIA A+, Net+
- 3 years Working in a technical support environment.
- MS Office Support – 1st
- Office 365 experience advantageous.
- Customer Services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible for shift working covering 08:00hrs to 18.00hrs.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher and Michal Gawronski in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.