QA Test Manager
Hi All - I am recruiting for a niche and exciting senior appointment.
My client are looking for a QA Test Manager to oversee their large on-shore and off-shore team.
This role will be for an initial 12-month daily rate contract with the option for a permanent role after.
* Manage and lead an onshore/offshore QA team of 30+ testers across multiple workstreams
* Provide mentoring, including day to day support to the Test leads and the wider test team
* Liaising with Org Management on resourcing planning, projects in the pipeline, prioritizations and addressing any queries/issues around QA
* Work closely with the development team's Project managers and Dev managers to ensure successful collaboration across the department
* Manage changing priorities and workloads that come through with respect to project schedule, estimates, costs, roadblocks etc.
* Drive and progress automation within the team working closely with the Automation lead
* Manage and oversee Recruitment for all workstreams - Job specs, interviews, contract management, purchase orders etc.
* Participate in regular meetings with senior management to communicate accomplishments, plans, issues, as well as flagging any risks.
* Lead the team and take up proactive measurements for successful on time delivery of projects
* Recommend and implement new and innovative approaches for testing with strong focus on Quality and adherence to testing protocols
* Produce metrics on performance, quality and defect slippage
* Oversee and supply QA evidence for all Audits
* Line Management - Give feedback into performance reviews for direct reports, 1-2-1's, employee development, training plans etc
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 5 years + experience as a QA manager
* Experience in managing a large team both offshore and onshore
* Goods hands on experience in Agile methodology
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's or higher degree in computer or comparable fields
* Experience in financial software/payments application testing
* Proven knowledge and experience managing JIRA Test and Quality product suites, experience with agile software management methodologies including scrum, SAFE, lean testing
* Exceptional communication skills, decisive approach and strong analytical skills
* Candidate should have strong and effective decision making skills
* Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate leadership in all interactions
* Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, an ability to engage and create trust in others to build and foster customer and team relationships
* Certification in Agile, ISTQB or ISEB is highly desired.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.