Network Engineer x 2 : Kilkenny
I am partnering with a prestigious employer who are recruiting for 2 critical roles within their Kilkenny operations. They require a Network Engineer and a Senior Network Engineer who will be part of a team responsible for the network infrastructure within a 24/7/365 environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
* Organise tools, software and hardware to create a scalable and resilient network.
* Develop, implement guidelines for deployment and management of the network.
* Lead cross functional business and technical requirements.
* Research and recommend new hardware platforms and services
You will have the following experience;
* Extensive experience working with IP networking and large enterprise network designs.
* Proven track record with IP routing and switching technologies.
* Good knowledge of QoS and Queuing theory
* Knowledge of IPv6 deployment methodologies
* Experience in a 24/7/365 environment and a CMMI environment
* Some of the following qualifications; Cisco CCNP, Nokia NRS II/SRA, SDN, Programming Network automation
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a well-known company as they build out their Kilkenny operational hub. There are huge career progression opportunities with this client, you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent overall remuneration. Apply now for more details about this urgent opportunities!