Front end Developer (Mid-level)
Our Client is opening up the opportunity for an experienced Frontend Developer to join their growing team of developers, they are expanding worldwide and you could be making an impact within their Ireland HQ. The ideal candidate would be someone with a strong background or interest in building products & comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces, you have a keen eye for detail and you're comfortable learning new technologies.
The client is strongly involved on a global scale with over 1,000 customers and growing, making products that primarily improve the productivity of thousands of health professionals.
You'll work with the development team and closely with the marketing team that work creatively to display the customer journey around the service that is offered, you will also be working alongside the business, sales and operations teams to understand and help solve usability inefficiency.
* 3-5+ years working in a Frontend position
* Exposure to Frontend frameworks: React
* AngularJS, Angular 2+ (Desirable)
* Working Visa for the EU
* Proof of a Bachelor Degree, higher or equivalent experience
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Based in Ireland
* TypeScript Exposure
* Experience working with UI/UX
* Strong focus working with React framework.
* You will be creating proof of concepts to help evaluate the journey, technology & architecture
* Being apart of projects which needs knowledge & experience with many of technologies
* Working alongside internal stakeholders to gain a clear business understanding of the solutions required to meet clients needs
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting all complex usability problems and produce solutions
* 50-60K salary
* Remote working
* Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch with Tony Carberry at Reperio Human Capital to discuss the application further, or apply with the link that is attached above.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.