Contract Python (w Ansible) Developer (DevOps) – Dublin/Remote – Six Months rolling
For an initial six month term with a view to extension, our client based in Dublin (but operating remotely at present and moving to a hybrid onsite/remote basis) has engaged IT Search to speak to a Python DevOps Developer to join their existing project team.
The role is to develop, test, deploy automated solutions for web apps and databases within an existing infrastructure, utilising CI/CD experience to streamline their workflow including ongoing improvements and documentation.
· Python Development alongside strong Shell scripting and Pipeline creation
· Strong Ansible Configuration experience (Jenkins, Git welcome)
· App Server Configuration and CI/CD experience
· Linux/Unix Sys Admin background and considerable (bash) scripting and SQL knowledge welcome
· Exposure to scalable environments of benefit
· Build tooling knowledge across multiple development languages will be ideal
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required daily rate, availability and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.