Security Analyst Dublin
I am working with an Irish founded company that has been in business for the last 50 years! As part of this role, you will be working with world-leading technologies to help protect the companies network.
* Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
* Participating in Incident/Breach response investigations and deliver incident response reports and after-action reviews
* Work on various internal projects/initiatives such as UAT of new SOC tools, working cross functionally with other teams/departments as a stakeholder for the Service Delivery Organisation
* Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
* Be an active participant in Security Incident management, both participating and chairing meetings to address actual and potential issues.
* Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
* Assist with Security awareness, including giving training, developing material and presenting at town halls and to senior management.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following areas:
* 2 years' experience as a Security Engineer/Analyst or Infrastructure Engineer.
* Experience of scripting in a windows environment an advantage.
* Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
* Proficient knowledge in incident prevention, detection and response
* Security Certifications such as CEH, GIAC, CompTIA etc
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.