We are currently working with an IT Managed services company who taking the next step in their growth strategy. As a result, they are looking for an experienced business development professional to focus on the acquisition of new client accounts.
This position would ideally suit someone with previous experience in delivering new client accounts in the IT Hardware/Managed Services sector, with a track record for meeting and exceeding their agreed targets.
The culture of the company is very much team focused and is an environment where each person’s achievements are recognised.
Job Description You will:
- Identify and then qualify new clients both geographically and in specific industries such as healthcare, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing and professional services.
- Be able to ascertain the products and services we can provide for each client and quote accordingly using our Quotation and CRM systems.
- Have strong IT skills particularly within a Microsoft 365 environment.
- Work with the Technology Team to ensure the right product mix is proposed to the client.
- Attract clients across a range of business from SMB to larger organisations.
- Work as a valued member of our sales team, reporting weekly to the Sales Manager, and engaging with Team Members to maximise the customer experience and revenue opportunity.
- See the sales process through from end to end including client identification, quotation formation and approval, billing set-up and liaising with engineer delivery team.
- Either three years demonstrable sales experience, or a sales related qualification at QQI Level 6 or above.
- Commitment to upskill through available training opportunities as may be identified.
- Thorough approach to documentation, both physical and online, necessary as part of the sales process.
Salary and Benefits The package for the role will be in-line with the candidate’s experience & qualification levels but will include.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission (Uncapped)
- Company Vehicle with a fuel card, Phone and Laptop
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport