IT Laboratory System Administrator
itContracting are currently seeking applications for experienced IT Laboratory System Administrator for a contract position based onsite with our client in Waterford.
A good mix of the following experience would be ideal:
- Experience working in a Parma or Manufacturing regulated environment
- Qualification and validation of IT hardware e.g., tablets, printers and scanners used for an Environmental Monitoring System/LIMS and User Access Management of this system.
- Creating SOPs and Work Instructions (Wis)
- GMP GMx support environments
- IT Admin on lab computerised instruments.
- Document Management Systems, for egg User Access Management and user support for the site computerised documentation management systems (for e.g., Documentum D2).
- Sample Manager LIMS.
- Lab systems Backup administration.
- Lac/e Box
- Access Control forms
- Pharma or manufacturing scanner devices
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.