Embedded Software Engineer
We are working closely with a industry leading IoT company in Cork who provide world-class energy solutions. My client has enjoyed unrivalled success in recent years and their business has gone from strength to strength
Their most urgent requirement is for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and gain exposure to their world-class IoT hardware. As part of their company, you will be joining a small but growing team and influence the development of a brand-new platform from the ground up.
What you need:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
* 1+ years professional experience
* Strong programming ability in C/C++
* Experience in micro-controller development
* Passionate about problem solving, software and hardware development
* Knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
* Experience in RTOS and Embedded Linux is very desirable
* Experience in Networking and Communication protocols desirable also
What you will get:
* €40 - 50K
* Agile workflow, two week sprints, code reviews
* Working alongside a highly motivated team
* Delivering cutting edge technology and services
* Hybrid remote working
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.