Security Discovery Engineer
I am working with a leader in mobile security that is looking to expand its Dublin based team. This role will allow you to analyse spam/phishing attacks over a mobile network and participate in the process to build new tools that will help detect malicious activity.
* Participate in writing tools and creating methods to detect malicious or harmful URLs in mobile networks
* Help identify and develop new methods for use by our managed services team to block mobile attacks
* Analyse mobile malware being sent to targeted subscribers across mobile networks
* Research new and past mobile threats, including mobile malware, spam and phishing URLs, IP attacks, Core network signalling attacks and other vulnerabilities.
* Suggest new technologies that could be implemented to improve company systems
* 3+years in a Threat Detection or Analyst role dealing with mobile malware and/or phishing and spam, preferably in a mobile environment
* Experience with a scripting language I.e. Python, Bash etc
* Experience in building and running scripts to analyse mobile malware and malicious urls and webpages
* Experience with networking and Linux environment
* Experience analysing and interpreting host, network, and memory artifacts from sandbox environments.
* Experience with network traffic inspection tools, such as Wireshark, Nmap, Burp suite
* Experience with Mobile Malware Analysis and Investigation
* An interest in the larger threat landscape
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.