Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Senior Developer with SQL and .NET experience to start in September for a 6+ months' contract based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will need to be able to commute to the Dublin office, once restrictions allow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Analysts and Solution Architects in shaping user requirements, in agile environment
- Development of design and coding patterns to support standard implementation across the Bank’s environments
- Contribute to sprint planning and backlog prioritisation.
- Development of detailed designs to meet business requirements
- Communication of designs to business stakeholders and delivery team
- Contribute to the development of good practice and standards in CRM design and development
- Peer review of other team member’s designs and code
- Working with project manager, QA team and configuration management team to assist in release planning
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring of other team members to share and enforce good practice and standards
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL and .Net development
- Significant knowledge and experience in software development using different types of programming techniques
- Significant knowledge and experience in .NET environment
- Significant knowledge and experience implementing applications for the different types of the environments.
- Experience in financial data collection systems.
- Significant experience in developing SSRS reports.
- Experience in transmission of statistical datasets.
- Ability to clearly document high-level and detailed designs, and communicate to business stakeholders and delivery team
- High experience working in an agile multi-project environment, with multiple parallel projects developing new functionality
- Good understanding of code release cycle through Azure DevOps pipelines
- Significant experience with systems that exchange data with other organisations
- Experience of remediation of back-end performance issues on different environments
- Significant experience and knowledge of ETLs to transform and transfer data between SQL server databases
- Extensive and significant knowledge and experience of SQL server, design and implementation of database, T-SQL queries, stored procedures