Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Fully Remote
Aspira are currently looking for a Business Analyst to help with a data migration project with a pharmaceutical client.
The client is building a process for Supply Chain in SharePoint which could be used as an example of method for the business process management approach.
Experience & Skills:
- Functional understanding and application of principles, theories, and concepts, aligning with understanding of business needs.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines
- Understanding of functional aspect of systems in the relevant area, along with issues and other aspects
- Technical system expertise and understanding of architectural issues
- Strong communication and excellent research skills and learning agility to understand internal business process, best practices and translate into technology needs/opportunities
- Strong business acumen
- Specific experience in the Life Sciences/Pharma/Medical Devices/Healthcare industries is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication including strong presentation and group speaking skills
- Exposure to project management, agile methodologies.
- Understanding of technologies that support supply chain
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information sciences or related field or equivalent experience. (MA preferred)
- 6+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt active certification preferred