Security Engineer Dublin
I am working with a very prestigious company based in Dublin looking for a new Security Engineer to join their expanding team. If successful, you will be responsible for security incidents, problem management and the planning/design of security controls.
* Lead activities needed to investigate, remediate, and close security incidents.
* Ensure that security patches and updates are applied according to best practice and in adherence to the patching policy.
* Operate and manage various security reporting, protection and remediation tools ranging from endpoint security, cloud security, identity management etc.
* Drive improvements in cloud security in terms of infrastructure, role-based administration, and conditional access.
* Utilise cloud security and compliance tools to strengthen and augment the College's security posture.
* Experience with Microsoft Security technologies i.e. Azure, O365, Windows
* Experience in cybersecurity operations and implementation
* Experience with Endpoint technologies I.e. Crowdstrike, CarbonBlack, Defender
* An overarching, keen and demonstrable interest in cybersecurity
* Significant practical experience in enterprise-level information security management
* Knowledge of and experience of SIEM technologies and/or SOC experience
* Knowledge and experience with a major cloud provider
* Firewall experience with next gen technologies
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.