Aspira is currently looking for a Group Integration Architect Azure who is responsible for the co-design and implementation of value add group wide solutions that support our business objectives. The client is on a journey towards becoming an increasingly digital, data driven organization leveraging the latest application technologies to improve customer experience and drive organizational efficiencies.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a transformation wherein s/he can make an impact with the creation of world-class integration solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform providing secure and seamless connections between our key business applications, data lake and digital platforms.
The Group Integration Architect Azure will report to the Group Manager IT Solutions & Integration and work in close collaboration with internal, often virtual teams, integration partners and vendors. S/He will be the Product Owner of the Azure platform, advise on integration strategy and standards and oversee the adoption across the operating companies in Europe.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Further define and maintain the IT application integration strategy for the group.
- Advise on and define standards and frameworks for Azure integration services.
- Conduct feasibility studies and support business case development for systems and data integration initiatives.
- Participate in IT/Digital projects to architect and co-design the solution from an integration perspective.
- Contribute to actual project execution and implementation.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor and measure integration services and contracts.
- Make sure adequate disaster recovery measures are in place and tested regularly.
- Work closely with the Group IT Security Director to align with security requirements.
- Assure compliance to internal and external control objectives.
- Stay on top of new developments within Microsoft Azure and propose on relevant opportunities.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Azure integration technology for the group.
Key Functional Competencies
- Service oriented
- Innovative, actively driving adoption of Microsoft Azure technologies
- A pragmatic, can-do mentality, results driven
- Intrinsic motivation & Self starter
- Strong learning attitude
- Collaborative, open mindset
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Embrace diversity of a multi-cultural matrix organization
- Strategic mindset
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level education in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of experience with development in a Microsoft environment
- Good understanding of different integration patterns and how to implement with Microsoft Azure
- Strong expertise in developing in Microsoft Azure integration services (MS certified)
- Integration experience across business applications, data lakes and digital customer facing solutions
- Preferable experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and designs is a plus
- A stable career track with clear career progression within a limited number of employers
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment
- Eager and ambitious with the ability to go at least one level up
- Fluent in English and ideally in German, Dutch or French as well; preferably female for diversity reasons (but not entirely excluded either for the right candidate)
- Willingness to travel
- Preferable familiar with wholesale/retail organizations
- Working in cross-functional international and often virtual teams