Senior Embedded Software Engineer
We are working closely with a ground-breaking IoT company in Dublin who provide medical-grade solutions to businesses worldwide. My client have enjoyed unrivalled success over the last 2 years, growing their team from 7 to 60+ and have plans to keep expanding
Their most urgent requirement is for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and get exposure to their world-class IoT hardware.
As part of their company, you will be joining a small but growing team and influence the development of a brand-new platform from the ground up.
What you need:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
* 4+ years' Embedded System Development experience
* Strong Embedded C programming experience
* Commercial experience working with high-speed 32bit microcontrollers
* Experience with ARM Architecture, RTOS, Linux, IoT, C++, Python, Wireless Comms, Mechanical and Electronic Design all very desirable
What you will get:
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid Remote Working
* Paid holidays
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.