Our client is hiring a Deployment Engineer to join their growing SaaS Operations team. Your main responsibilities will be to install, configure, integrate and test new and upgraded environments hosted on their SaaS platform.
You will work with cross functional teams to plan and implement the technical aspects of SaaS based implementation projects and or related services engagements.
The Deployment Engineer will also strive to increase the consistency and throughput of the Deployment function through the streamlining of processed and the increased adoption of automation tooling.
• Deploys our SaaS based solutions, delivering a fully functional solution to our clients and solution validation teams. Reviews and executes technical project plans to ensure the IT related deliverables are aligned with implementation project plans and are within the technical specifications of the solutions being implemented.
• Provides consistent updates throughout the life of the projects to project managers and services leadership regarding the status of the deployment.
• Manage the lifecycle during the deployment of new instances and upgrading of existing instances.
• Continuously work to improve the quality and efficiency of our deployment processes.
• Works to automate manual deployment processes to ensure consistency and increase the throughput of the deployment team.
• Prepares and executes the documentation required to qualify the customer environments.
• Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans and documentation.
• Updates and documents client configuration information in our client configuration database during and after each deployment.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer care in deployment, support & troubleshooting.
• Degree or equivalent in computer or technology discipline.
• Outstanding writing skills to document determined outcomes and defined processes clearly.
• A passion for quality and the ability to accurately follow documentation to ensure the consistent deployment of customer environments.
• System Administration experience, preferably working with Windows, IIS and SQL Server.
• Good understanding and experience working with AWS services and cloud operation concepts.
• Knowledge of the infrastructure components that support a modern Web application architecture.
• Scripting experience, preferably using Powershell or Python, and experience with Git.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Experience working with GxP practices a bonus.
• Familiarity with DevOps technologies - CI-CD stacks, Terraform, Kubernetes, containers
• Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
• Previous software development or quality assurance experience would be a significant advantage.
• Experience of Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodology beneficial.
• A strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)