QA Manager – 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have a unique opportunity for a QA Manager to come aboard on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. This role will suit an individual who has strong people management experience. You will need to be a strong influencer and focus on throughput and quality. You will work closely with the Software Development Team, the Data Management Team and CTO and will support in improving our software development process and drive efficient delivery of software projects.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Analyse Sprint results and make recommendations to management on areas that may require process improvement.
• Estimate work items to facilitate Sprint planning.
• Evaluate individual developer’s and overall team performance following completion of Sprint.
• Create detailed, structured and comprehensive Test Plans and Test cases to ensure no quality issues found at UAT.
• Effort Estimation to support accurate Sprint planning.
• Devise procedures to inspect and report on quality issues.
• Work with Scrum Master to ensure priorities and items within each Sprint are delivered.
• Contribute to cost benefit analysis to support maximum customer benefit with minimum QA effort.
• Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
• Provide leadership to the QA team, including setting goals, performance review, training, and quality team development.
Essential Skills & Experience to Succeed
• Minimum 3+ years QA experience.
• Organised and highly competent in solving issues and finding solutions.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills, strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills and proven attention to detail.
• Open, flexible, and willing to adapt when required.
• People Management experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)