Level 1/2 Service Desk Engineer
Super Central Location, Abundant Learning, and Career Opportunities
Spector are looking for a smart, flexible, and professional Level 1/2 Service Desk Engineer to add to our talented team. The role involves dealing with support requests, incidents and problems on an ITIL ServiceDesk developing solutions for our clients. It is a super role for those that enjoy the freedom of working with multiple clients, coming up with technical solutions and reporting solutions to our Technical Director. We are looking for a client-focused engineer who is eager to learn new
technologies. This job is well suited to an analytical and critical thinker who can apply logic to problems and have strong interpersonal skills. The role will cross with our professional services team to gain an insight into complex project delivery.
Spector are a IT Support and Risk Management Provider located in Dublin City Centre. We provide support to a range of well-known clients acrossnvarious industry sectors. Our operating hours are 08:00 – 18:00, Monday –Friday.
We are always on the lookout for good emerging talent and people that wisht o develop their careers in the technology sector.
We fully encourage and support external learning, networking and events-based attendance, giving the role a lot of variety and the possibility of meeting new and interesting people.
- Working across teams and closely with our customers, to deliver high
- quality technical and customer service as part of the Spector and ITIL
- Provide remote support to users and solve non-complex incidents to
- minimise system down-time and loss of productivity.
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Using support tools to manage and track tickets and customer incidents and
- Complete basic / standard requests for computers, printers, multifunction
- devices, equipment and other ICT systems in line with defined Service Level agreements
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with management and customers at all times
- Meeting individual and team Key Performance Indicators.
- Contribute to the development of reference/training materials to assist the
- team through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and
- technical processes.
Education and Qualifications:
- Above all we are looking for a candidate that has all/some of the below.
- A minimum 2 years working in a similar role.
- A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree
- Server, office365 and azure knowledge.
- Industry certifications – MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
- Problem solving, and active-listening skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Structured training and career development.
- Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
- Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues, and clients.
- Partially Remote
So there it is. This is a great role for the right person and one that we hope will provide a clear career path for your sales and financial success. If this role sounds like a perfect fit send us your CV by applying through this site to Ger Whitehead