Azure System Administrator - TerraForm/Bash/Azure/Windows/PowerShell
For our client, we are looking for an Azure System Administrator in Corgémont. The start would take place immediately.
Areas of responsibility:
In order to respond positively to the requests of our clients internal and also of their external customers, you conceptualize, implement, operate and maintain the office network following the requirement of the company and the office needs. You troubleshoot, maintain, change and develop the Azure cloud services (architecture, automation, monitoring). You also participate in hosting and cloud hosting projects as an infrastructure specialist.
Professional and technical requirements:
* With a successful networking experience, you have a very good understanding of PowerShell, TerraForm, and Bash
* DevOps or site reliability engineering like Windows servers management experience would be a plus
* Service and solutions-oriented, open-minded, and a great team player, you demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to fix priorities
* Stress resistant and autonomous
* You are flexible and available to travel regularly to Germany and the Czech Republic and internationally to competitions
* Computer science degree or equivalent expertise, as well as an active Azure certification
* 3-5 years of experience in a similar field
* Deep knowledge in Azure service implementation, operation, and monitoring experience. Linux would be an advantage
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in English
Reference no: 920577AG
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Technology industry
Location: Corgémont, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.