Role: Engineering Manager - E-Commerce
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Are you an Engineering Manager with a passion for driving technical excellence and building high performing teams? If so we'd love to hear from you…..
Harvey Nash are partnered with a Global E-commerce company headquartered in Dublin, experiencing hyper growth mode. Working with some of the world's most recognisable brands, they provide e-commerce solutions in over 200 countries globally.
As part of the huge growth, they are creating a new team to build out the Platform UI and require an Engineering Manager who to be responsible for 2/3 scrum teams and drive forward the design, development and technical ownership of this core element of the platform. This is a combination of technical and strategic role so you will work closely with Architecture and Product to support the roadmap for growth of the company.
As Engineering manager you will be passionate about agile, CI/CD, DDD, TDD and will work to continuously improve the engineering practices across the software development function as a whole.
This is an opportunity to build your own high performing team in fast paced environment that promotes creativity and growth.
A full jobs specification is available upon request
* Proven track record in leading cross functional, distributed teams
* A background as a Software Developer in C#, WebAPI, .Net Core, Microservices, Azure, SQL
* Experience with TDD
* Experience working with Agile Scrum teams
* Ability to solve technical problems around security, scaling, resilience and consistency
* Experience building and maintaining 24x7 production critical systems
* Excellent people management and leadership skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are thinking of taking the next step in your career and would like to hear more, please reach out to Fiona Devine for further details.