Evros Technology Group is seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to join our growing security advisory practice.
This is an exciting role in a growing team where you can contribute to the growth, development, and direction of Security Services within the organisation. While the right experience is important, finding the right person is key – someone who engages well with clients at all levels and able to work well with colleagues across multiple different business areas.
Focus is placed on capability to provide both Security technical knowledge (practical experience) and Security advisory (best practices) across a broad spectrum of clients.
This IT Security Consultant position will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Provide general IS consulting services across process and technology (vendor agnostic) to support clients in improving their cyber security posture.
- Act as a virtual CISO (vCISO) to a small number of clients.
- Define and provide pragmatic security guidance and architecture that balance business benefit and risk.
- Deliver IT Security assessment/audit projects in-line with standards e.g. ISO 27001
The candidate should be:
- Enthusiastic and adaptable
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- An excellent oral and written communicator.
- Detail oriented and consistent in their approach, with good problem-solving ability.
- Comfortable and experienced in a client facing role.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a cyber security with a diverse skillset
- Solid understanding of Information?Security?risks and controls
- A recognised university degree or equivalent,
- Technical background with practical experience
- Strong understanding of security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Experience conducting cyber security maturity assessments, vendor and third-party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies.
- Expertise in security posture assessments in-line with standards like ISO 27001, regulatory requirements, emerging threats and organisational risk
- CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 certification (desirable),
- Cloud technology experience is preferred (Azure is an advantage)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.