itContracting are currently seeking applicants on behalf of our client, an Irish multimedia and publishing company that provides technical platforms and systems that support some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies, for Frontend Software Engineers.
- Senior Frontend Engineer – Daily-Rate Contract Role – 4+ years’ experience
- Frontend Engineer – Permanent Role – 2+ years’ experience
These positions are based with our end client in Waterford, but can be worked 100% remotely anywhere in Ireland.
Our client’s expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day to day, our client’s technical teams are responsible for building and supporting the enterprise applications used by the wider affiliate businesses, allowing them to focus on profits and business growth.
Acting as the operational extension of the businesses they work with, our client wants to make things as easy as possible by providing applications and underlying services which are customizable to their marketing needs and customer experience. As a result, these technical teams stay on the forefront of technology, and provide the highest level of support and end user training, providing their clients with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Passionate about what you do, our client is looking for team players that can work well to direction and under your own initiative within an Agile team. If you are curious, open to learning new technologies, obsessed with solving problems and love taking on new challenges we would love to hear from you.
- Senior Frontend Engineer; 4+ years dedicated experience in frontend software development
- Frontend Engineer; 2+ years dedicated experience in frontend software development
- Collaboratively worked with engineering teams using exciting technologies including Vue, GraphQL, Node.js, CSS3, HTML5 and more
- Experience participating in the full development lifecycle from concept, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Worked iteratively in an Agile, CI/CD driven environment with frequent production releases
- Experience creating intuitive customer experiences using REST API’s and web components
- Enjoy maintaining all aspects of an application including frontend, backend, data integration, UI design and optimization
- Embraces ambitious and innovative concepts including component-based architecture, functional programming, micro-frontends and test-driven development
- Expresses passion through failure, learning and improvement
- Be part of a truly collaborative team that strives to make a difference
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure services such as AWS
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS
- Identifies and drives improvements in engineering best practices and global standards
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.