TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our award winning client in Dublin is seeking to hire a Microsoft Delivery Engineer to join their Microsoft Services team.
As a Delivery Engineer your role will involve the following duties.
· Creation or input into High Level and Low-Level Design documents
· Deployment of Microsoft Intune/EM+S technical designs
· Deployment of enrolment programmes to compliment the EM+S solution such as Apple Business Manager (DEP) and VPP, and Android Enterprise Samsung Knox
· Implementation of solutions in the best and most secure fashion possible
· Deployment of MTD products that integrate with EM+S such as Wandera, Checkpoint Sandblast, Lookout & Corrata.
· Manage UAT testing and Pilot phases as part of assigned projects
· Produce documentation as assigned during project such as Test plans, device build guides and any other documentation that is required as part of the project scope
· Assist presales solution consultants with design elements for the overall end customer solution which may include content for tender documents
· Provide training to customers on deployed solutions
· Document implemented solutions thoroughly for handover in to in-life support
· Deal with third-party vendors to resolve issues where necessary
· Work with internal project manager to deliver projects on time and in scope
· Liaise regularly with management to report on projects
· Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic
· Build strong relationships with counterparts in partner channels to deliver services to customers
· Help grow the business through professional delivery of our services at all times
· Deliver requirements of Nominated Technical Engineer on Managed Service accounts when allocated
· Identify up-selling opportunities to feed into the sales pipeline
· Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience of the below Microsoft technologies and will have deployed and supported these across a number of customer environments.
Azure AD Connect
Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security and systems integration.
3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
Experience deploying Modern Workplace solutions such Microsoft Intune EM+S product suite
Experience designing and deploying Windows 10 device management
Knowledge of enrolment programmes such as Microsoft Autopilot, Apple Business Manager (DEP)/VPP, Android Zero Touch and Samsung Knox.
Knowledge of other technologies that will assist in the role however SCCM, Windows10 and Azure AD connect are the most important ones and precede these:
- Microsoft Office 365 including: Azure AD, Intune
- Microsoft Exchange, particularly ActiveSync
- Active Directory or other LDAP based directories
- TCP/IP, DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls, VPNs, VLANs
- Microsoft IIS
- SSL PKI
A rudimentary understanding of networking and firewalls will also aide in the role
Microsoft specific accreditations such as M365 Security Associate, M365 Admin Expert or MCSE an advantage.
Also, exams such as: MS100, MS101, MS500
This is an excellent career development role with fantastic training and support available.
To apply, simply respond to this advert with your CV. or email us at email@example.com
The client is not sponsoring a work permit - candidates should be currently eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org