TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin is seeking applications for a Modern Workplace Security Specialist to join their Consulting team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering workshops from Vendors and assisting with pre-sales activities for Consultancy-led engagements. You will be involved in consultancy-led conversations and workshops to stakeholders at all levels in business.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Consultancy led presales activities around Modern Workplace Security Solutions
- Deliver Microsoft funded workshops in line with scope and timeframes
- Deliver consultancy engagements in the consultancy portfolio
- Input into High Level solution designs where applicable
- Work with internal project manager to deliver projects on time and in scope
- Liaise regularly with management to report on projects
- Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic
- Build strong relationships with counterparts in partner channels to deliver services to customers
- Identify upsell opportunities to feed into the sales pipeline
- Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
- Generate consultancy revenue lines by constantly evolving the customer engagement
The ideal candidate will come from an Information Security background potentially in a Junior role and has a keen interest in developing a career in consultancy.
- Security background in consulting or advisory role
- Security analyst or detection and response experience
- Ability to engage in workshops with stakeholders from all levels
- Knowledge of Microsofts Enterprise Mobility + Security Stack
- Knowledge of other UEM vendors and how they compete in the marketplace
- Strong documentation skills
Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security and systems support
• 3rd level qualification in information security, data compliance or data governance
• Comptia Security+ or similar certification
• Working knowledge of ISO27001 or member of an ISO27001 audit team.
Microsoft specific accreditations such as M365 Security Associate, M365 Admin Expert or MCSE a big advantage.
Also, exams such as:
Excellent training and development to key industry certifications provided.
To apply, simply send your CV in response to this job advert for an immediate response.
This role will not support a work permit application. Candidates should be currently eligible to work in Ireland/EU and be based in Dublin for this role.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. email@example.com