Role: Solutions Architect - Datawarehouse - Fintech
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: Full Time
Harvey Nash have an excellent opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a brand-new team recently set up by one of our key customers as part of a significant programme of change being run by them.
Working as part of a team of multi-functional squads, the solution architect will be responsible for developing solution plans and end-to-end data warehousing solutions to support the change initiatives being operated by the business.
The ideal candidate will work with the business and key stakeholders to define the data requirements and work on multiple projects to deliver effective solution designs within the Enterprise Datawarehouse Platform, ensuring that they are in line with strategic architecture principles and business direction.
This position also offers the opportunity for further progression within the business as the team grows as well as the opportunity to be part of a collaborative organisation working with cutting edge technologies and best practices.
A full job specification is available upon request
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Previous experience as a solution architect working on data warehouse projects
* Experience with Teradata EDW platform or similar technology
* Experience in modern engineering practices and technologies
* Experience with Data Modelling, Erwin data modelling tools, Teradata FSLDM
* Knowledge of Informatica and data architecture principles
* Self-Starter who will challenge as well as be challenged
* Experience working in complex, multi-vendor change delivery organisations
* Previous financial services experience would be an advantage