We are currently recruiting for a BI / Analytics Developer for a company based in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate must be a collaborative, communicator, responsible for the design and development of BI and Analytics reports
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract initially with the opportunity to grow, there is a very strong likelihood this would be converted to a permanent position.
- You will collaborate with business users, members of the BI, business analysts, DBA’s and Management for improved reporting, analytics and delivery.
- Production Support of BI reports, schedules, events, triggers and dashboards for a global user base
- Commitment to data quality by validating results compared with the data warehouse / database
- Support end users on basic navigation of analytics software
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies.
- SQL / PL-SQL development
- Metadata modelling, data preparation using Cognos Framework manager, Tableau Prep, other tools as required.
- Analytics Environment Administration & Security Management
- Assist BI team lead with resource planning, delegation of duties and staff reviews.
- Experienced business intelligence / analytics developer.
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with significant industry experience.
- Ability to adapt to new Analytics technologies.
- Understanding of relational and dimensional databases and an ability to query databases to troubleshoot issues in reporting.
- A flair for clean User Interface / Dashboard design principles.
- Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline.
- Good prioritization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, with salary dependent on experience and offering flexible hybrid working options and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.