itContracting are seeking applications for an experienced Applications Support Engineer, this is a permanent position located in Dublin 1.
- Relevant diagnosis and dispatching of request in case of malfunction of application and supervision of work assignment and service quality
- User support about every kind of issue related to Functional/Reporting/Intranet Application
- Organise, verify, and guarantee delivery and quality of user application training
- Contribute to user test sessions and perform functional tests
- Contribute to system delivery and project closure
- Suggest solutions/improvements of the Application to the relevant applications analysts
- Prepare documentation, often with Key Users (manuals, meetings' minutes, project updates, user requirements, test cases...)
- Propose and take decisions (at relevant level) about innovations/improvements of the support process and tools (also as project member)
- Participate to Corporate projects for the innovation/enhancement of the support and knowledge sharing processes, procedures, and tools
- Follow and respect the established quality and procedural guidelines, once the implementation is live
- Implement in co-operation with the SW vendors major/minor Software Changes in Local Systems
- Selection and setup of new suppliers and purchases
- Pure application support experience
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Supply Chain and Logistics Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of main operational flows and procedures related to the applications
- Knowledge of multiple Business Application modules, relevant to the supported processes
- IT Applications (Office, etc.)
- Italian language would be considered a plus
- Experience with SAP ERP would be considered a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.