We are currently recruiting for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to be part of a Application Development Team in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the companies client facing products, whilst creating software that improves the reliability of systems.
- Collaborate with teams internally and externally to determine monitoring and infrastructure requirements for all projects.
- Coordinate implementation of infrastructure changes.
- Set-up and configuration of software systems across environments.
- Develop methodologies to safely deploy and tests configuration and related infrastructure changes.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Participation in code reviews.
- Influence DevOps culture across the organization.
- Provide support for operations, delivery, and application teams to remediate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in on-call rotation of system environment support.
- Guide and mentor SRE newcomers.
- 4+ years’ experience in a DevOps or SRE role.
- Demonstrable experience with large scale 24/7 environments.
- Ability to follow established processes and workflows to ensure that all work is following best practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive mindset and give examples on how to use automation, process improvement and issue remediation to address complex issues.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, time management as well as string analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Ci/CD such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Urban Code and deployment automation tools such as Chef and Ansible.
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience, offers flexible hybrid working options and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.