We are currently recruiting for a Data Quality Developer, with experience in a technical data-related development role for a company in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will work in the Data Governance Team within the Data Management department, delivering complex data quality solutions across financial and regulatory projects.
- Develop Data Quality rules in IBM Infosphere
- Daily support of operational in-production Data Quality rules.
- Contributing to the Enterprise Data Quality Program.
- Developing the data quality resolution and escalation process including the publication of data quality dashboards and metrics.
- Identifying where system enhancements are required
- Completing complex ad-hoc research, DQ analysis, and reporting – ultimately serving as a data quality subject-matter expert on the team.
- Monitoring and maintaining all Data Quality incidents logged by the Data Quality Incident Management (DQIM) system and managing the incidents to resolution including escalation and investigation with business / IT partners.
- Raising data quality and performance levels across all company data platforms – by performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development
- Experience of Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development particularly familiarity with IBM InfoSphere suite (Quality Stage, Information Analyzer, Data Stage)
- 2 - 5 Years in financial services industry with a data quality focus
- Experience in data quality with respect to regulatory or financial reporting
- Strong plus - broad understanding of Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS), Dodd Frank Section 165, Bank Holding Company
- Data Quality certifications
- Knowledge of, and a willingness and ability to adapt to new data management technologies
- A very strong understanding of relational and dimensional database concepts and an ability to query databases using SQL to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to identify and map source and target data fields
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience, offers flexible hybrid working options and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.