Senior Software Engineer – FullStack
Our engineering philosophy is Simplicity and Consistency.
People. Insurance aims to offer our customers the best experience when it comes to purchasing an insurance product.
We want to build a suite of insurance products and one of best AI driven recommendation system.
Software Engineering at People. is focused on building consistent and maintainable software to support our product, marketing, and the sales team.
We are looking for Senior UI Engineer to join our team. You will be part of a team full of innovative engineers who love solving problems and building high-quality software products and services.
You'll work with the latest in modern Web technologies such as: ReactJS, ECMAScript6, Node/NPM, C#, Azure devOps, Azure resources.
What you will & will not be doing:
You will be given very specific UI design so that you never have to chase your manager looking for one.
You will have a QA to work with you so that you never have to be a Dev and a QA at the same time.
You DON’T have to write any stories, our BA will do that for you and yes, they know how to write stories with the right size so that your task won’t become a nightmare and your PR won’t become a monster.
We have a very refined SLCD process with almost zero process overhead.
We have a the devops process standardised already.
You don’t have to be loud to be considered as a good communicator. We value outcome more than what you say.
All you need to do is to create with our setup standard.
Remember, simplicity and consistency.
• 4+ years relevant software development experience.
• Experience with Unit testing frameworks.
• Experience developing React, understanding of their capabilities and appropriate application.
• Understand the when and where different React hooks should be applied.
• Experience with SASS/LESS and CSS3.
• Experience with backend language such as Nodejs, C#, Java or python.
• Experience with system architecture and understand the responsibilities of them (gateway, channel layer, logic layer, event subscription and consumption)
• Experience with Sql databases such as PostgresSql
• Strong appreciation of User Experience (UX) best practice, with an ability to envisage user behaviours, needs, and motivations. Working experience of User Research activities, a plus.
• Experience implementing Accessibility, Internationalization and Security patterns on modern Web development projects.
• Skilled in delivering quality products using the latest Web technologies, with an ability to deliver in a wide range of environments, and learn to be productive quickly, even with unfamiliar tools/technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluency in English essential.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)