Machine Learning/Python Engineer
Exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new team, purely focused on solving business problems with machine learning algorithms. You will work with a motivated and talented group of software engineers and data scientists. You will grow with the team and have a lot of influence over how the team approached key business problems, mainly focused on advertising and customer churn data.
Skills Needed -
* Strong knowledge of machine learning concepts, experience of building models for production.
* Strong Python development experience including experience with APIs
* Proficient with at least two of the following libraries or packages - scikit-learn, pandas, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
* Strong software development fundamentals, familiarity with software development lifecycle and best practises
* NLP would be an advantage but not essential.
* Familiarity with Python and SQL data structures
This is an outstanding opportunity to get working on a team that is building at scale and will transform the business over the next couple of years. You will have the chance to impact business decisions, liaise with senior management on how to approach problem solving, gain further up - skilling in ML techniques and ultimately carve out an amazing career for yourself.
Benefits include market leading salary, pension, healthcare, wellbeing days, generous parental leave, bonus structure and more.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.