Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Reporting to the Information Security Manager you will help develop, execute and implement the Cyber Security strategy for my client on a global scale. This role is based in Dublin and will offer a hybrid approach to working.
* Define, design, apply and support security controls to IT systems in our sites and own and define the architectural security standards for IT.
* Review IT Vendor supply systems and design to ensure they meet security requirements
* Continually improve IT systems & Cloud security controls
* Be a Subject Matter Expert for a varied of cyber security topics i.e. Incident Response, Cloud Issues, Vulnerability
* Support the roadmap for controls deployments in IT & Cloud security in accordance with risk posture
* A background with Cyber Risk & Regulation i.e. ISO27001
* Network and Information Systems Directive [NISD] (Checkpoint & PaloAlto Preferred)
* Cloud Security and Dev Ops Governance, Azure or AWS
* Dealing with security incidents and issues
* Experience leading Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing including reporting
* Experience creating Identity and Access Management solutions
* Relevant professional certifications including CISSP/SSCP/ CEH/ ACE/ OSCP
* Excellent Salary
For more information contact Peter Raine 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.