IT Service Desk Administrator (with French and English)
The role of the IT Service Desk Administrator with our client is to provide IT Service Desk support. You will also contribute to our clients IT projects. The core focus of the role is to support the day-today issues, providing effective Service Desk assistance on any technical issues or queries, as well as training and guiding users.
- 2+ experience required in an IT helpdesk team.
- Fluency in French and English a necessity
Desired technology and IT Support experience:
- Providing IT Support to users working from home (WFH)
- Windows 10 support
- Onsite and remote Laptop setup in business environments
- Active Directory user account setup and removal
- Logging Tickets, taking relevant details from end users and escalating as appropriate within SLAs
- Application support
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- End-user hardware and software updates and patching
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.