Evros is seeking a Cyber Security Pre-Sales Consultant to join our rapidly growing security division, which delivers a range of Security Technology, Consultancy and Managed Security services to a wide range of clients.
This role is focused on designing best in breed solutions to meet the security requirements of customers, leveraging existing Evros security offerings and vendor solutions. Accompanying account managers to qualified meetings to discuss our offerings, you will need to determine what Evros can deliver to best meet the needs of the client.
This role will have a key position and close relationships with both technical and sales teams across Evros as well as with an array of clients. Evros will provide training and assistance in all required aspects but there is an expectation that you will also self-motivate to upskill in these areas, both initially and over time.
The candidate should be:
- Enthusiastic and adaptable, willing to learn new technologies.
- An effective oral and written communicator, able to clearly articulate Evros security offerings and associated benefits to a range of audience types and to convey complex ideas in clear and concise language.
- Detail oriented and consistent in their approach, with an ability to design a best-fit solution to meet a defined problem.
- Comfortable and experienced in client facing roles, including presentations and solution demonstrations.
- Able to deliver against deadlines and identify when additional help and resources are required.
- Able to liaise with the customers and the internal team at a technical and commercial level.
- Build a trusted advisory partnership with the clients providing them the advice and guidance on their security challenges.
The candidate should have:
- A good awareness of the competitive market to be able to position Evros to customers.
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with Client’s stakeholders, independently engaging with them in a pre-sales capacity.
- An excellent ability to prepare and present enterprise grade security solutions, including proposal writing, solution walkthrough etc.
- Familiarity of industry recognised security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks.
- A desire for continued learning – self-motivated to keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- The ability to manage the expectations of both internal and external customers of the pre-sales department.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.