If you're interested in being a part of a team developing world-class enterprise solutions for high risk areas, this could be a project for you. My Client are looking for an exceptional Java developer to join their software engineering team, working on solutions to process data internally and from third-party systems.
• Architect and create a suite of serverless functions for data processing
• Work with the core server team to extend the feature set of the Over-C system.
• Continue to use leading edge technologies and services from AWS for continuous improvement of the product.
• Ensure that best practices are followed throughout the software development process, that a suitable level of tests are created per feature and that reliable, proven libraries are utilised where necessary
Your Minimum Skills
• 4 years experience minimum with Java
• Experience with Tomcat 8
• Experience with serverless functions (AWS Lambda)
• Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL/MariaDB)
• Experience with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
• Comprehensive understanding of RESTful services
• Experience working in an Agile / Scrum centred organisation
• Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines
• Drive to take initiative and own issues
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)