Daily rate contract - 6 months+ engagement with a multinational Pharma organisation, working within a large Learning & Development Team, managing L & D projects for enterprise corporate business functional teams internally across the globe.
We are - Urgently - looking for 2-3 contractors for multiple internal projects.
You will act as the single point of contact with key clients on all aspects of learning projects, from initial learning solution requirements to final delivery of the agreed learning solution projects.
* Project Management of a variety of Learning & Development solutions globally
* Application of instructional design methodology and competency-based evaluations on training projects
* Vendor selection & management through the delivery cycle
* Overseeing localisation, translation of content across regions / countries
* Develop & maintain evaluation strategies for measurement & reporting of the effectiveness of training solutions
* Building strong internal and external stakeholder engagement
The ideal candidate will have:
* Training Solutions Project Management
* Vendor Management in the delivery of client solutions
* Learning, Corporate Training and / or Train-the-trainer experience
* Strong Project management experience within a large, matrixed multinational environment
* Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
* Fluent English & any other language an advantage
* Any previous experience in pharmaceutical, health care or Technology industries is desirable
Contract Duration = 6 months
Daily Rate = DOE
Availability = Immediate or within 2-3 weeks ideally
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.
Other Key Terms: L & D Project Manager, Learning & Development Project Manager, Training Project Manager, Human Resources, HR Management, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Scientific Training content, Technology Trainer, IT Trainer, Learning & Development, Project Manager, Training Manager, Scientific, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Technology,
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.