SOC Engineer Level 1 & 2
Exciting new role for security candidates who are currently in Ireland. This role will allow you to grow and learn new technologies and security techniques with someone of the best security teams in Ireland.
* Experience implementing and maintaining security controls and tools
* Experience with security-related technologies including: SIEM, AV, Active Directory, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, server configuration controls
* Must have in-depth, hands on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system
* Must have an understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures
* Ability to write scripts in Linux and/or windows environments (e.g. PowerShell, Python) at an intermediate - advanced level
* Broad technical understanding across Information Security (e.g. Incident Response, Intrusion, Attack Monitoring, Networks, Threat and Vulnerability Management).
* Experience with multiple attack vectors such as Malware, Trojans, Exploit Kits, Ransomware and Phishing techniques
Stand out from the crowd:
* Masters in Cybersecurity
* 2 years' experience
* Operating System certifications i.e. MCSE, RHCE, HPUX CSE
* Networking certifications ie. CCNA, CCNP
* IBM Qradar Certification
* Security specialist certifications i.e. GSEC, GISP, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, GREM, GXPN, GCED
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.