PFH Technology Group is hiring a Senior HR Manager to join our expanding team.
Role is a permanent position based longer term in our offices in Cork.
You will be an integral part of the management team where you will drive and own our Human Capital Initiatives. You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition and Finance Teams and report directly to the Group FC.
* Provide accurate HR advice and support to management and staff in relation to all aspects of the employment relations, including labour relations, grievances, employment law and compliance.
* Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
* Develop Company Policies across Human Capital and ensure the consistent adherence to such policies and procedures.
* Work with Senior Management in developing policies around Learning & Development, Reward & Benefits, Performance Management, Health & Wellbeing, Succession Planning and Leadership Development.
* Learning and Development, develop and promote inhouse performance tools & processes.
* Review of compensation and benefits, update salary benchmarking.
* Oversee day to day HR admin across the Group.
* Develop Workforce Planning and succession plans across the Group.
* Degree Qualified
* CIPD Qualified
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant industry experience
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are essential.
* Proven abilities to work well as part of a team aswell as working on your own initiative
About PFH Technology Group
PFH Technology Group is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.