Osborne IT Division is currently recruiting for a C#.NET Software Engineer to work at an established company based in Dublin.
This role is a fulltime permanent role with hybrid remote working.
As the C# .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle in an agile environment. You will work in a team of 3 and 5 software developers, dealing with various internal projects.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (Visa Stamp 1G, Stamp 2, Stamp 4 and EU nationals)
• Full SDLC
• Produce and develop a well-designed, clean and testable code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Developer QA procedures and verification plans.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Degree in IT.
• Minimum 4 Years' experience in ASP.NET Development Role.
• Strong Experience and Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
• Experience with .NET Frameworks 3.5, 4 or 4.5. and .Net web-service frameworks (WCF, Web API etc.).
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Experience of source control applications.
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
• Experience of Agile Development Processes.