Osborne Recruitment are looking for a Business Development to join an established IT services company to cover their West of Ireland territory
What you will be doing:
• Identify and qualify new clients and new business development
• Follow up with your new and existing clients on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as required.
• Be able to ascertain the products and services we can provide for each client and quote accordingly using our Quotation and CRM systems.
• Have strong IT skills particularly within a Microsoft 365 environment.
• Work with the Technology Team to ensure the right product mix is proposed to the client
• Reporting weekly to the Sales Manager, and engaging with Team Members to maximise the customer experience and revenue opportunity.
• See the sales process through from end to end including client identification, quotation formation and approval, billing set-up and liaising with engineer delivery team.
What you will need:
• Previous experience in a similar sales position is essential
• An IT background is desirable
• Be target driven and be committed to upskilling
• Proficiency in IT systems and application eg. Microsoft Office
• Excellent organisation and communication skills