Information Security Consultant
I am working with a Dublin based company to help find a Senior Security Engineer. This role encompasses the entirety of Security, essentially this is your department and you will decide the security posture for the company.
* Manage Security compliance programme
* Perform security monitoring and potentially carry out forensic analysis to detect security incidents
* Continuously improve security operations through automation and process refinements
* Conduct PCI DSS assessments and security testing
* Ability to drive efforts as a SME thinking in whole systems, working within and between teams to have a positive security impact
* Installation, patching, hardware and software maintenance of Windows and Linux Server Infrastructure.
* Implement and audit the Global IT Security Strategy for the company.
* Configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment - Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls
* Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products
* 3-5 years of proven background in the infosec operations, design or compliance
* Interest and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
* Strong understanding of cyber-threats
* Experience with threat modelling, design analysis, and risk assessment
* Linux and Windows OS hardening.
* Understanding of common application and network protocols, cryptographic technologies, and authentication and authorization protocols
Nice To have:
* Knowledge in PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO27001
* Experience working Quays and Nessus
* Security certifications CISSP, CEH, OSCP
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.