We are looking for a Junior systems administrator to join the Budget Energy IT team on a permanent basis. Budget Energy is part of Flogas Ireland, and the IT department encompasses a wide range of platforms and technologies which ensure the successful applicant will have an interesting role.
The IT department encompasses a wide range of platforms and technologies which ensure the successful applicant will have an interesting role.
Flogas is a strong and mature company but is still very dynamic, constantly expanding into new products and markets. The company thrives because of its very healthy employee relationship and has an enviable staff retention rate. Internal and external training will be provided where required.
Reporting to our IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager the successful candidate will provide frontline IT support to your internal teams.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Respond to and resolve help desk request.
- Administration of server, network and web and to manage the day to day uptime and performance.
- Monitoring and deploying patches and upgrades to operating systems and applications.
- Participation in projects to rollout new client solutions.
- Additional duties as required.
- Degree or diploma in IT or related field or equivalent experience is required for this role.
Knowledge or Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in Active Directory, Office 365 and IAM.
- Networking knowledge.
Role specific skills:
- “Can do will do” attitude with the ability to multitask.
- The following skills are an advantage:
- Strong technical and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems and to bring to successful conclusion.
- Implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365 and related solutions, including Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Stream, Teams, Planner, Power BI and OneDrive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with capability to work independently, proactively and to take initiative when needed.
- Strong quality orientation.
- Attention to detail.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to complete some travel between the various Flogas Ireland offices and therefore the successful candidate must have their own mode of transport and a full clean driving licence.