We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Administrator to join the Flogas IT team on a permanent basis. Flogas Ireland, and the IT department encompasses a wide range of platforms and technologies which ensure the successful applicant will have an interesting role.
The IT department encompasses a wide range of platforms and technologies which ensure the successful applicant will have an interesting role.
Flogas is a strong and mature company but is still very dynamic, constantly expanding into new products and markets. The company thrives because of its very healthy employee relationship and has an enviable staff retention rate. Internal and external training will be provided where required.
Reporting to our IT Operations and Infrastructure, as the Senior Infrastructure Administrator your focus will be to provide a high level of professionalism and service. You will be responsible for collaborating with other members of the team to provide implementation and level 3 support as well as for assisting in the administration of the server, network and application infrastructure.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network, cloud and firewall systems /environments
- Implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security Managing deployments/rollouts
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Provide technical designs and implementation plan for new systems
- Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
- Provide expertise to Projects and Business Service Requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner
- Ensure Flogas Security Standards are maintained, including ensuring all the Infrastructure is maintained in line with the Flogas Patch Management policy
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
- Monitor and manage the Flogas Network ensuring appropriate capacity and security is in place
- Manage 3rd party vendors ensuring their delivery is on-time and meets Flogas standards
- Adhere to our client's published team and department procedures and processes
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- 5+ years' experience in a large-scale complex IT environment at a level 3 support position
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- At least six (6) years of experience installing, configuring, and supporting Windows servers OS: 2019/2016/2012
- At least two (2) years of experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS, networking, storage, and security
- At least two (2) years of Microsoft 365 and Azure tenant administration/global administration experience
- Experience working with Azure technologies: Azure Compute, Storage, Networking, Load balancers, Azure Firewalls, NVA’s, Azure policy, Express route, Azure backups, Azure Security centre, Azure Apps service, Azure SQL, Azure logic apps, Azure Service bus, Log Analytics, Azure monitor
- Strong understanding of Citrix, Unix, Linux, Office 365, Active Directory, Group policies, large scale Windows environments, SQL, VMware, Storage, Networking, Azure
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery techniques and ability to implement them
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player