Senior Manager Incident Response Ireland
I am working with a global company on a brand new role! This role is ideal for someone who wants to be involved in the decision-making process. If you describe yourself as proactive and a strong leader and have previous experience in Security Response, this is the role you have been waiting for.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with the rest of the global incident response team by taking control of P1/P0 incidents, this role needs a leader to ensure that the appropriate procedures are being adhered to.
This company already have a world-leading process and procedures your job will be to try and improve on the process.
While these roles and responsibilities related to the incident response this company expects you to contribute to other areas of the business, they want to hear about your experience in other areas and hear how you can improve the business and drive the company forward in both technology and process!
Ideal candidate experience:
* 10 years of Security Incident Response experience
* Experience managing a global team
* Has previous experience manging and troubleshooting complex security incidents
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience communicating reports to both technical and non-technical colleagues
* Ideally has experience defending corporate networks
* Consulting experience would make you stand out
* Excellent Salary
* Career Progression
For more information contact Peter Raine 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.